Here is my first annual Valentine’s Day gift guide. I will try to keep it succinct as much as possible. I personally love every single item here and use it daily. Starting from left to right…
1. Amaki Skin Care Flowers & Salts Bath Soak: Just perfect for a long day to ease your achy muscles. And the scent is intoxicating!
2. Amaki Skin Care Jasmine & Rose Nourishing Oil: If all oils were this beautiful and in this quantity. I am absolutely impressed by this oil. I use it on my face, body, and hair. I even put this on my children and no one has yet to have any kind of adverse reaction to this amazing oil.
3. Tatcha Gentle Rice Enzyme Powder for Dry Skin: This. is. everything. If you’ve been using St. Ives or something with plastic beads, please, I beg you, switch to this. My skin has transformed after using Tatcha. I wholeheartedly believe in their products and will be a customer for life.
4. Gressa Skin Lip Boost in Radiant: One of my favorite colors of all time and the formulation is truly moisturizing. I really love my berry shades!!! I will have a full review of this up shortly. In the meantime, I implore you, this is a must have!
5. Zabana Essentials Baking Soda Free Deodorant Stick in Lime Berry Basil: ZOMG. I cannot use any deodorant without breaking out in painful cysts. Then enter Zabana. I’m telling you, everything is amazing from this company. Try all the things. Immediately.
6. Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in Crimson & Clover: If this isn’t the most moisturizing vibrant red on earth, I don’t know what is.
7. Aila Nail Lacquers: LOOK AT THE COLORS. These are 8-free and as “safe” as you can get from conventional nail polish without going completely vegan-water based.
8. Pearl Earrings from Etsy: These are hypoallergenic and made with surgical steel. Frankly, these are the only earrings I can wear comfortably.
9. What I love About You Journal: So cute but so. extensive. Seriously, start this 6 months before you need to give it to someone. Really fun and thoughtful gift!
10. Kjaer Weis: If you search through my blog, you will know my love for Kjaer Weis. Get everything.
11. Honest Beauty Eyeshadow Trio: So fun. So fun. Very pigmented, affordable, coming to Ulta Feb 28th! I love the Smokey Grey one!
12. Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Aqua Foundation: If there’s one Asian makeup line you should invest in, this is it. It’s not 250% organic, but it’s formulated without a lot of the bad things, parabens, mineral oil, artificial color and fragrance. It’s cruelty free also. It’s amazing. Just amazing.
13. Hourglass Blush/Bronzer: AH, I love Hourglass!!! Again, it’s a great upgrade from mainstream makeup because they formulate without parabens, cruelty free, etc., but not organic. Fine with me. Such amazing, beautiful products!!! You can’t go wrong with their powders!
A. Sonia Kashuk (glittery one): If you live in the U.S., if you are a girl, you’ve been to Target. And you’ve seen Sonia. Her brush are really amazing for the price. They are cruelty free and depending on which one you get, they are synthetic so that “could” quality for vegan I suppose. Super soft, never sheds, washes well, and great investment since they will last you a very long time. Also, soo cute and luxe!
B. Furless Cosmetics: These are vegan and cruelty free. Perfect for the green beauty purist. These are soft, efficacious, and the sets are so well priced. These are similar to Real Techniques!
C. Wayne Goss Brushes: Wayne is my boyfriend but he doesn’t even know it. Anyway, I’ve been following this amazing MUA since 2005 and he’s really an awesome person. He funded his brush set himself, they are cruelty free but made with animal hair. So soft. So amazing. The investment is worth. every. penny. The most luxurious brushes my face has every had the honor of meeting.
15. West Elm Candle Holder: (That white thing to the right of Hourglass) You need candles if you’re taking a bath right? West Elm has all the cutest everything. West Elm, here, take my money.